Each analyzed and engineered energy conservation and efficiency solution offers exclusive amenities befitting the U.S. Power name, while blending the unique features available from each individual technology. A customized energy management plan drives value to our clients’ bottom lines by:
- Energy management of electric demand to reduce peak load.
- Optimizing energy efficiency and ultimately reducing consumption.
- Identifying and prioritizing energy conservation projects, including lights, motors, HVAC, refrigeration, and air compressors.
- Procure utility rebates, audits, and other energy conservation and efficiency incentives.
- Assist in making informed decisions on total lifecycle costs of new equipment purchases, including rebates, new technologies, and anticipated future energy costs.
- Develop employee training utility management and maintenance programs.
- Review state sales tax exemptions and refund requirements and access appropriate incentives.
- Generate energy management implementation strategies.
- Servicing throughout the Great Lakes including: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
All are typified by the finest level of service, sophisticated details, and superior elements one expects from a U.S. Power project.