U.S. Power Abacus, Inc.
U.S. Power Abacus, Inc. is a developing utility data cooperative that will provide a variety of support services to a select network of member firms. While member firms are independently owned and managed firms and not agents of U.S. Power Abacus, Inc., the cooperative will be largely oriented toward utilizing energy efficient technologies and services in industrial, commercial and institutional environments.
Member firms utilize a broad range of products and services, primarily in building and property management settings, and the cooperative supports these efforts by providing to its members a suite of technologies and services, including:
- Access to cloud-based reporting systems and services
- Access to cloud-based analytics tools
- Access to cloud-based utility payment systems and services
- Access to database of key suppliers and contractors in the marketplace
- Access to discounted 3rd party funding sources and programs for cap ex projects
- Access to membership directory
- Access to aggregated research and benchmarking tools
- Subscription to experiential notes and tools
Once operational, in providing these and other technologies and services, it is the intent of the cooperative that U.S. Power Abacus, Inc. will be recognized as one of the nation's premier technologies and services networks for the facilities management markets.